Friday, May 18, 2007

Tawau's photos..

I just realized that I haven't posted up all the photos that I took in Tawau..haha...
Here goes the photos...
3rd day in Tawau--->

QQ cooking lunch for me..I am so lucky..haha...





After that we went to watch people play basketball..



Me and QQ's sister..



QQ's brother..







Me n QQ =)





QQ brought me to "da bao" pisang goreng..Very very cheap..Rm 0.10 per piece ONLY>>











Other than pisang goreng..We bought coconut too...hehe..=)



TIME TO EAT...HAHAHAHA...









At night,QQ brought me to a club house to swim..







After that me n QQ's sister went for sauna..Someone asked whether both of us were sisters or not wor..hahaha..










wor

yay!!QQ's mother bought us food..." wor tie " very very nice!!







Yik ling playing QQ's violin..


After that..we went out with ling's friend..these are what we ate.-->





Friends...





my new friends...
--> jie ru (yik ling's god sister)





me n jieru..


This cake is for jie ru's brother (guo feng) one..we went out to celebrate his birthday..



guo feng--> He looks like a monkey in this pic..lolx..


After everything..we went back to QQ's house..




No comments: