Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sick again..

To all my dear friends..i am sick again..having serious soar throat..headache...fever....I hate to be sick but i am always sick recently...I don't know what is happening...Everything seem to like coming after me...forcing me to make my own decision..forcing me to face the cruel reality...forcing me to be strong..forcing me to be whatever people want me to be..I am tired of acting..Please be considerate okay? Let me care about myself...Let me slowly settle things myself...do not ever force me to do something I don't like..I really don't like to be forced..

My results are all out already...I failed my Malaysian Studies..Have to re-take the whole course..But luckily Dr. P'ng allow me to proceed to my degree course..but then still taking Foundation punya Malaysian Studies subject..I hate Malaysian Studies!! I hate to wake up so early!!but what to do? I still have to take this subject...haiz...

So, there is two things for you guys to pray for..
  • Firstly, pray that I can recover soon...I mean, as soon as possible la..hehe..
  • Secondly, pray that I can pass my Malaysian Studies subject...
Actually there is much more thing I need you guys to pray for me...But these two are the major problems...The rest I will try to settle it myself =) Lord, please strengthen me and lead me to the right path..In JESUS name I pray, AMEN.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...study till blur blur d...come to talk sum crap to relax abit...haha=P

ehmmm....sick sick liao then mus eat ubat lo...take care ya...

dis day so many ppl sick d...so worry bout my "dear"....haizzz...

anyway take care always...c me so gd no boom u..hahaha^^

Unknown said...

cheh!!leave comment for me to tell me you worry about your dear but not me wor..tak tahan..=P

Anonymous said...

hahaha...here come my reply...

sure i worry my "dear" o although i shd not worry bout her d...so long don contact her d o...haizz..

haha...then u oso mus take care o...c i oso worry bout u de...hehe...me very gd leh? haha=P

Unknown said...

Ehem..you know what?you sounds like you are promoting yourself in my blog..tak tahan...self praising wor..=.= anyway, thanks for ur concern la..hahaha.=)