Thursday, May 24, 2007

Last day in twu..

Finally, my holidays in Tawau had to come to an end..

Purposely took photos with STONY before I left Tawau..








Yik ling's house's living room..


Yik ling's cousin brother brought us out for lunch that day..A nice Italian restaurant..=)

-->>Ling n her cousin brother..

Ling's cousin brother and his friend..=)


Our food..nice...!!hehehe..







My last dinner in Tawau..Special thanks to yik ling's aunty..she brought me out to have dinner...And treated me with a lot of delicious food..love her so so so much..






Me n Ling's aunty..=) muax..

DID YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT I HAVE ACTUALLY CUT MY HAIR? (just cut it today)nice?


me, Ling's cousin brother and QQ..


Me n QQ's mother..Thanks aunty for the hospitality...=*


Me and QQ's cute little brother..


Tawau's airport...

ME n Ling's aunty again...




Me n Ling's cousin brother..>>





Me and Ling..





Me and QQ..


Our feet..>>


Three of us..=)


They are waiting for me to check in..


My new hairstyle..(cut by my coolest hairstylist ever - YIK LING)


Another side of my hair...Which side looks nicer? wakaka..


The one and only ..ME...haha...


THE END--->

No comments: