Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tagged~

5 things found in my bag >>

- purse
- handphone
- house keys
- pens
- pen drive

5 things found in my wallet >>

- photos
- money
- cards
- letters
- plasters ( just in case someone need it )

5 favourite things in my room >>

- soft toys..(dey dey, duai duai, do do, sar kuk mai n etc..)
- bolster
- pillows
- mirror
- blanket

5 things I've always wanted to do >>

- To know that Vic has already forgiven me..
- To be a hardworking person..(kinda tough though)
- Spend more time to practice my piano
- Say thank you to all my beloved friends for being there for me whenever I need someone to be with..(especially mummy, yirui and lingX2)
- Buy my parents a big banglo..(this is actually a promise that I've made)

5 things I am currently into >>

- practice my singing skills..(with Dennis and Wei Zhong)
- Attending college's classes..
- Went for singing audition..
- Attending band practices..
- Learning new songs..

5 person that I tagged >>

- Victor
- Mayjet
- Jean Ling
- QQ
- Along (faster go register a blog la..Coz you have been tagged by me..lolx..)

No comments: