Monday, June 18, 2007

Shopping alone..

I went shopping alone yesterday>> 17/6/07

It was fun!! But I don't know how to explain why was it so fun..ahaha..
This is the first time I went shopping alone in Giant...lolx...And things that I bought were all food!!hahaha..

Photo session...>>

Me and the things that I bought..


Receipt of the day>>




Total : RM 43.41


Things that I've bought..


I got a free Kit Kat...hehehehe..




Low fat Yogurt..hehehe..


Cabbage..

Potatoes..


And lastly..CHICKEN!!! This is the first time I buy Raw Chicken!!Everybody looked at me in a different way..Because I was the youngest among them...hahaha..
And you know what? I some more asked the aunty standing beside me which part of the chicken should I buy to boil soup..lolx...The aunty laughed at me er...pai seh~


Group photos...lolx..






I went home and boiled chicken soup..Yummy~ hehehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooi...y ur life look soo fun man?!??! n soo mou liu lar...evrything muz take pic...n so free 2 post soooo many pics...wahahahaha..nway it's fun 2 noe wut's happening in ur life nw...hapy 4 u ler..sooo fun..2 bad i dun go out dat often..nway cant wait 2 go ice-skating wit u..hehe..n d other soh pohz..hehe..nice pics..k gtg study nw..hop 2 c u soon ...muakzz

Unknown said...

I love to take photos because i wanna save all my memories ma..Each and every photo reminds me a lot of things ga..you also faster create a blog la..I wanna know what's happening in ur life too..miss u so much..muax..

Anonymous said...

hahaha...wah u nor how to cook chicken sup a?! eii no photo showing de sup de? hehe...wanna how izit looks like o....haha=P

Unknown said...

Haha...sure sure..I just boiled another pot of chicken soup..I went to giant just now again..lolx..will post up the photo of the soup later when it's done..be patient k? wakakaka...