Saturday, June 2, 2007

Choral festival >>

Had lunch with Vic yesterday..and took some photos with him..

monkey Victor..haha..=P



ah~

blerk~

hm~


At night, I went to KL pac for a choral festival with Dennis and seniors..Thanks Jenny for being our driver for the night..hahaha..But before I went there..Yik Ling prepared dinner for me..I am so touched!!ahaha..thanks ling ling..love u so much..=P

>> photo session >>

my dinner..*with love* Aww...


Kl pac >>





Photos that we took in the toilet..hahaha...=]


This is JENNY>>




From left to right >> Angela, Valerie, Jenny..


Me and Valerie..


Both of us again..


A natural one..lolx..


In front of the mirror..


ME, Michelle and VAlerie..


Me n my seniors..forgot their names edy..pai seh..lolx...


Me and Cloey (donno how to spell her name) hahaha..


And I saw my secondary school friends there also..Poh ling~ I miss ya so much~~


Me, Melissa and Ling X2


Me and Ling..Sweet~ ehehe..


Me, Ryan and Ling..


Me and Ryan cutie..


Went to Maideen for supper with Dennis, Ling, Jenny and Sheela after the Choral festival..Laughed non-stop all the way back..lolx..

The End..

No comments: