Monday, June 25, 2007

I cried today..

After having church service at City Harvest Church...We went to an Indonesian's shop for lunch..I had soto ayam ~ nice also but not as nice as the one I had in Tawau...Anyway, I did enjoy the food there...

So, after lunch..the cell group members sent me to Bukit Jalil to watch cheer leading..Yirui they all were already there..............................



A lot of supporters..


Spot those people in pink shirt..(Ave Maria Convent's supporters)
My ex school~ hahaha..


Haiz...Don't feel like blogging about my sad things...So...I decided not to blog....Haiz..But I can tell you guys that I cried and sang songs very loudly in front of the public today...I mean after the Cheer competition ends la..All of them kept looking at me as if I am insane or whatsoever..But I didn't care..hahaha..anyway...everything has already passed...And I don't wanna mention about it anymore ler...

...photo session....(photos that I took while I was still crying and singing...) hahaha..

the staircase that I sat..




It'll be very romantic sitting here with the one I love in a late night..haha..


No comments: