Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jazz festival ^

We went to Genting for a Jazz Festival last Friday till Sunday..(8/6-10/6) I enjoyed myself a lot there...ahaha...Thanks Dennis for forcing me to go at the first place..lolx..It is kinda expensive..but worth it la..hehe..And I got to know GOLNAR because of this trip..She's a nice girl...with big eyes...long eye lashes..and etc....I wonder why do I need to describe her by words when I got her photos...lolx..

Here comes our photos...=)

While waiting for the bus...


Golnar and Daphne..Guess how old is Golnar...


Caleb and Dennis..




Awana hotel >>
Our room...nice right?


Kitchen..


Steam boat for dinner..delicious...~


What am I doing?I got no idea...hahaha..


Dennis, me and Jolin..


Finally..






THe pianist from Shang Hai >> Eric Li


The singer from Shang Hai..




Alexander...from Africa...playing the accordian..


Alexander again...playing his trumpet this time..

US and the band members..


I love this band..especially the pianist..*the middle one*


Melissa and me..hehe...


Before we go to bed...


Daphne sleeping...lolx..


This is Golnar!!haha...




Had lunch in KFC for the second day in Genting...(9/6/07)


Me , Golnar and Daphne...


Have you guess how old is she?


Hm...20 something?...Wrong!!She's just sweet 18...still younger than me..
unbelievable right?haha..


I suddenly felt very hungry half way while listening to the jazz band..So, Dennis n I went out to have some food...=P


Silly Dennis..


Our food...hehehe..


Our Pizza...yummy...




Dennis took this photo for me..


GOlnar...waiting for the train..(lrt)


Me n Dennis..at the lrt station..


Me n lovely Kathy..


While waiting for the train..hahaha..


What's that? Figure it out your self..lolx..




Yucks...


Kathy acting cute...hehe..




*Hapali Mard* and *Kutuleh Dokhtar* (Golnar teaches us these...)


us again..


Caleb and Kathy..


Went to Mc Donald (cheras) for lunch..


Our french fries...yummy yummy...can't finish all though..haaha..


Finally I reached home!!haha...This is my room..>>


Thanks *dear* for cleaning my room..muax..=*


Kathy and Dennis came to my condo for dinner that night...


Dinner prepared by Ms ANGELA ONG CHIN YIN!!!lolx...


soup boiled by Kathy Choo...nice!! =)


My colourfull fingernails..hehe..I do the base myself n Kathy do the corak for me..thanks a lot ya?muax..




These are the things that Kathy used to do the corak for me..very canggih!!haha..

No comments: