Saturday, December 13, 2008

My future babies~!!

I hopped to Jialin's blog the other day and found out something very interesting...which is to make my future babies without really making it~!! Hahahahaha.....XD

behold and you shall see me and Victor's future babies~!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am too free that is why I have make SEVEN babies....
But hor...donno why one of the babies look like Jialin's baby lo...=.=" Not accurate one!!
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, ENJOY!!
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
This one the eye super big lo!! lolx...


Photobucket
This one quite cute.....lurve him!! hehehe..MUAX!!

Photobucket
This one looks like a nerd only lo!! Look at the hair!! Hahahahaa...XD

Photobucket
This one....err...cute also...but why looks like an Indian to me? Hmmm...

Photobucket
Waa!! This one I cannot tahan la...so Chinese!! His eyes are like yik ling's leh!!hahaha...XD
and why the hair so little ar?? hahaha...XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
And finally~
the last baby of us~!

Tada!!
Photobucket
Cute!! but why same as Jialin's baby?? hmm....

I know all these are not accurate one...but I am still having fun playing with these babies~!! hahahaha...I happy ah!! Cannot meh? lolx..

If you wanna make your baby too, here is the link >> Enjoy making babies!! =)
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

13 comments:

Jialin said...

haha..dear..you should try other ma..

Go and try the another website I gave you..

That one is much more accurate..

But just see the eyes, nose and mouth lah..

hahahahahahaha

And ya!

Don't you worry..
Your future babies will look much much more better than the result..

I got it from the other feedback..

LOL

Jialin said...

hahaha..I kept laughing at the result leh..so funny..

1st one..the eyes is seriously so big wei..like alien..

2nd one: quite cute..but like chindian..hahaha..

3rd one: very uncle look lah..the hair some more so oily..comb aside..hahahaha

4th one: hahaha..eyes very big, and like indian..hahaha..

5th: hahahahahahahahaha..the hair is so funny lah..super uncle ready..hahaha..typical chinese guy..

6th: Hahaha..hey!!! we got twins wei!

BTW, where is your 7th babies..hahaha...

You should try mixed or others ma..

I think the website is simply just want us to make some laugh or feel better when we really have the real babies...

hahahaha..

how many babies you plan to have in the future??

Ryan and I planned to have 4 leh..

hahahahaha

Unknown said...

hahahaha...dear you so cute la....leave so many comments for me and summore keep laughing only...Hahaha...saw ur comment I also happy already!! Lolx.....

The other website you gave? Which one oh?? I don't know how to use that one ler....I thought that website is to buy things one?? Hmm....I donno how ler....you teach me la...Hehehe.....

And yea!! We got twins~!! Hahahaha....The website is a liar lo!! It just wanna create traffic only~!! Shouldn't advertise it's website lo hor?? Wakakakakaka...XD Anyways, I am really happy seeing the babies...Although they all look kinda awkward~!! hahahaha...XD

Simon Seow said...

You meant Kenny Sai wrote about me right, I didn't see anything that Kenny Sia wrote that is about me.

Unknown said...

Simon,
Oh yea...Kenny Sai....Kinda confuse of the both of them...XD

@ SmalL G!RL said...

eee, not cute one, make the real one bah, more cute :P

Unknown said...

Real one?? Wait until we get marry first la....hahahaha...silly meimei...XD

-lishan- said...

see see someone already planning for the future...
haha!!

Unknown said...

Aunty Lishan,
This is for entertainment purposes okay?? Hahahaha...those babies are all so ugly lo....I hope it's not for real~!! XD

Barbie said...

Hah hah... all these are the potential look of ur future lil prince? Funny!

but Barbie likes the 2nd one u know! HE is just sooooo cute! I also love the lil bubba on the 2nd last result! ^ ^ but I'm sure your real lil prince will be super adorable ^ ^ cuz my princess is super cute ^ ^ *muack*

Unknown said...

Princess Barbie~!!
Yea...I love the second one too!! But don't you think he looks kinda like an Indian also?? lolx....Btw, the second last?? Eeee...!! I don't like that one!! Praying hard that my future baby won't look anything like that~!! Hahahaha....XD

Lingz said...

see.. u .. make me burst into laughter again.!!! im laughing like a stupid... n mu mum giv me d same reaction.. wat are u laughin.. asking curuiosly.with a wierd respond..

dam funny... i like the uncle nerd lor. ahah . dono y .i like ita haah...

n the yikling look arr... i haven read the words already expect u will say look like me.. who know!!!!?>>>>> u really stated there.!! hmfp..

now i wan to share with my mum liao!!let her see wat u post

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...share la share la...I won't mind also...But he really looks like you ma~!!! Hahahaha...no kidding okay?? lolx...

I didn't ask u to laugh lo...you urself wanna laugh...so don't blame me lo.....XD

Of coz u like that uncle look la....coz you're an aunty also ma...物以类聚....*tsk tsk tsk...*