Sunday, December 14, 2008

MDG's audition

I just came back from the Malaysian Dreamgirl's audition. Pretty tired. But it's fun though =) A very good experience I would say. First time sitting inside the audition room seeing how the audition goes. It's fun you know? I mean, can be so close to the judges and err......Well, I don't know how to express my feelings here, it's just so special you know? You have to be there to understand. hahaha...

By the way, the judges are awesome~!! very friendly and funny in a way. Will blog about it soon when I am done with the picture editing.

P/S: After the audition, I told myself, I want to be as gorgeos as Elaine Daly, so the first thing I need to do is to slim down~!! 34 / 24 / 34 ....I am COMING!!!! hahahahahaha....XD So guys, I am now OFFICIALLY ON DIET!!!! Like seriously okay?? XD

P/P/S: If you know anything about diet, do drop me a comment to tell me about it k? Don't be so selfish la!! Good thing must share share one ma...sharing is caring...right?? XD

P/P/P/S: So now you know that I am on diet, you don't try to be mean to me arr!! I know you can eat nice nice food, but I don't need you to tell me lo okay? Thank you.

Fairwell to my beloved Mc D, KFC, and Nandos~!!! T.T

16 comments:

daydreaminggurl said...

my bday coming lo... when go back must belnaja makan.. you must peimin eat also i dun care lo.. i dun bring you go eat fat fat foods dun worry k?? hehehheee.. come.. let's diet together!!! i wanna slim down also.. fat ad la.. so now you in ipoh or kl??

@ng31a said...

Ur birthday still wanna belanja us makan?? So good ar?? hahahaha...XD Oh ya hor...I almost forgotten that our birthday is coming soon~!! Since my birthday is coming soon...err...Maybe after my birthday only start diet?? Hahahahahaha....XD

Nazrikawi said...

gudluck in dieting...gud luck for me too...hahaha~

@ng31a said...

Nazrikawi ,
Hahahaha...thanks for ur support ya? Hahahahaha....XD

victchin said...

really bring you go eat nandos also dont want? =)

@ng31a said...

WANT!! hahahahhaha...XD

Victor said...

no lo, i dont bring you there already lo...since you said farewell to them :)

@ng31a said...

Bring ler....I eat chicken breast lo.....T.T

Lingz said...

haahah... i hav a feeling tat u wont make it a realization.. i mean . the 224/36/24.. dono y ahaah.

but ... now im so sure after reading these comments ahha. .

angela .. u useless d lar.. wat start diet after b day.. wat chicken breast..ish!!!

@ng31a said...

True wut!! My bday tak kan eat vege!! =(

Barbie said...

huh? my princess goes on diet? Hmm... so hope you gonna succeed this mission keke ^ ^ but you know, you look cute already, but well, if you want to be more slender, why not? *hug*
good luck!

@ng31a said...

Princess Barbie~!!
I hope I am gonna succeed too~!!Coz I really not determined enough...=(

vialentino said...

faster post leng lui pics yeah!

@ng31a said...

Aiya...this vialentino la....got wife d still wanna see leng lui!! hahahaha.....ok la....will blog about it soon!! XD

daydreaminggurl said...

hahahaa.. ya la.. after bday ma... onli start dieting.. hehehehe...

@ng31a said...

Nvm la...now also diet abit la....man man lai....But after bday must work more harder!! When coll reopens I will go gym with dennis lo!! you wanna join?? hahahhaa.....aiya...say only la...that time also don't know I can tahan or not!! lolx..