Saturday, January 24, 2009

Must watch videos!!!

I found this videos of me singing in youtube today.

The first one, "It don't mean a thing".

I sang this song for my voice recital last year march.

And this second song is "Trapped in Toyland." I sang this for last year's band concert back in August. It's kinda loud so do tune down the volume ya? =)


And lastly, a song that I just sang yesterday for my band assessment, "In a sentimental mood"

How was it?? I listened to all these 3 videos for several times and I got a conclusion, which is.....NO IMPROVEMENT!!!! sigh* .....................

I am just too lazy to practice!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!


Fyi, I am now back in Ipoh and I have just paint my nails RED!! Chinese New Year ma!!! Hahaha.....

Anyways,
Photobucket
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!
Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!!


Photobucket
Angel says: "Gong Hei, Gong Hei!!" =p

14 comments:

Mohd Shazwan said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Unknown said...

Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

wah, whose dog is that? so cute wan? :P

Unknown said...

my dog la!! Duh!! Haha...

♚Mei Yen♚ said...

gong hei fatt choi =)

Unknown said...

Mei Yen!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

YASMINE TRAN said...

Gong xi fatt choi lar my darlingggg ~
OMG you have good voice , like those angmoh=s their voice ' very tebal ' gd gd ~

Unknown said...

Hahaha...thanks for your compliment dear!!! Muax!!

Happy CNY to you too!!! =)

Victoria Yin Yin said...

gosh!! U sing very well!!!!!!
happy CNY ya!

Unknown said...

Happy cny BB!!! Muax!!

vialentino said...

geng ler....u practise at which karaok one?

Unknown said...

Huh? No specific place la....Friend asked me to go where then I just follow la...Hahahaha....XD

Jialin said...

Happy CNY!!!

Although it's a bit late now..heh!

I love to sing too!!!! but I can't sing well..sob sob..

practice more and show us more nice nice song, k?

Loves!

Unknown said...

sure sure....=)