Saturday, January 24, 2009

Must watch videos!!!

I found this videos of me singing in youtube today.

The first one, "It don't mean a thing".

I sang this song for my voice recital last year march.

And this second song is "Trapped in Toyland." I sang this for last year's band concert back in August. It's kinda loud so do tune down the volume ya? =)


And lastly, a song that I just sang yesterday for my band assessment, "In a sentimental mood"

How was it?? I listened to all these 3 videos for several times and I got a conclusion, which is.....NO IMPROVEMENT!!!! sigh* .....................

I am just too lazy to practice!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!


Fyi, I am now back in Ipoh and I have just paint my nails RED!! Chinese New Year ma!!! Hahaha.....

Anyways,
Photobucket
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!
Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!!


Photobucket
Angel says: "Gong Hei, Gong Hei!!" =p

14 comments:

Mohd Shazwan said...

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

@ng31a said...

Gong Xi Fat Cai!!!! =)

Victor said...

wah, whose dog is that? so cute wan? :P

@ng31a said...

my dog la!! Duh!! Haha...

Arissa @ Mei Yen said...

gong hei fatt choi =)

Angela said...

Mei Yen!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

♥ Yasmine ♥ said...

Gong xi fatt choi lar my darlingggg ~
OMG you have good voice , like those angmoh=s their voice ' very tebal ' gd gd ~

@ng31a said...

Hahaha...thanks for your compliment dear!!! Muax!!

Happy CNY to you too!!! =)

YinYin said...

gosh!! U sing very well!!!!!!
happy CNY ya!

@ng31a said...

Happy cny BB!!! Muax!!

vialentino said...

geng ler....u practise at which karaok one?

@ng31a said...

Huh? No specific place la....Friend asked me to go where then I just follow la...Hahahaha....XD

Jialin said...

Happy CNY!!!

Although it's a bit late now..heh!

I love to sing too!!!! but I can't sing well..sob sob..

practice more and show us more nice nice song, k?

Loves!

@ng31a said...

sure sure....=)