Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surprise!!

Few days ago, I received a letter.....


It's for me~!!


And it's from Nuffnang~!!!


Uhuuuuu~!!!It's my cheque!!!



I was so excited when I received this because this is my first payment from Nuffnang~!!
Though it's not a big amount but still it can be used~!! Hahahahaha.....

I'm so Happy!! =)

NUFFNANG I LOVE YOU!! XD


Oh yea...I went out with Melinda today....We shop around and also not forget to beauty up our nails~!! Hahahahaha....

Us in the fitting room....XD

8 comments:

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

First?

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Hoyeah!

Wow! Already got check from Nuffnang ya? Great wor!

hehehe~

U looked so sweet dear!

P/S: Can u vote 4 me?
http://zara-the-enigma.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-vote-for-me-before-23rd-november.html

@ng31a said...

Sure dear...but what is it for??

Barbie said...

Hmm... First time to get paid from Nuffnang? Congrats princess! ^ ^

@ng31a said...

Yea....first time in my entire life~!!! XD

kenwooi said...

cool =) im waiting for mine too.. hehe..

@ng31a said...

Yea, it's nice to receive our own cheque from nuffnang~!! Although it's not a lot of money but still!! Hahaha..

wow power leveling said...

Joy in warcraft leveling living comes wow lvl from having wow lvl fine emotions,wow power level trusting them,power leveling giving them power leveling the freedom of wrath of the lich king power leveling a bird in the open.wlk power leveling Joy in living can age of conan gold never be assumed as a pose,or put on from guildwars gold the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need maple story mesos to talk about it; they radiate it. They just live out their joy and let it splash its sunlight and glow into other lives as naturally as bird sings.We can never get it by working for it directly.