Monday, November 10, 2008

I want everything in PINK !!!!

My father has bought a condominium near Damansara. A new one~!! If you ask me, " Do you feel excited about it?" I would answer, "hmm....not really....." But when I think of I am going to have a new room for myself~!!! I felt hot deep down inside me~!!! I can feel the fire coming out~!! Hahahahaha.....I think I am half insaned....XD hahaha....Why do I say so? Imagine, If you got a new room, what would you think of NEXT???

YES!!! It's PINK!!!

I WANT A LOVELY PINK ROOM!!!!
Wakakakakakakakakakakakaka.....

Na na Na na Na na Na na~ Na na Na na Na~!!

Ok, it's time for me to dream........................
ZZzzZzZZZzzzz....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A PINK room!!

love the light~!! Looks so grand and lovely...awww~

A pink table lamp for my room??


A pink bed of coz!!


Love this design also but not gonna have this...who's gonna sleep beside me?? =.="

this one looks more like a hotel to me....=)

Love this the most~!! It looks very comfortable lo!!

DIE!! I feel like sleeping already....ZzZZzzZzzzzz.....-.-''

A pink bed for my lovely Angel~ hahahaha...XD


My living room??
(though this is not gonna happen because my father won't allow this to happen~ =.=" )



A pink grand piano at the living room?


A pink toilet?? Hahahaha....


And this >>>

Everybody goes WOAH~!!! so IN!!! hahahaha....

My dream car >>>


Pink Ferrari?? WHoa!!




A pink room for my future daughter?? lolx....
(I know I'm thinking too far away...but it's gonna happen in the future right?? hahaha..)



Lovely pink stuff for my daughter.....XD

cute right?? haahaaaa........

A pink bed for my baby girl...


A pink toy car for my girl...

Seee!!! so cute~!! can't wait to see my own daughter sitting on it....XD


A pink manicure to keep myself happy~!! XD


A pink dog??

what do you think??


This one here looks quite cute lor...the eye......hahahaha....



But NAH~!! I'm not gonna dye my puppy into pink!!

too cruel bah!!

I don't want to see Angel like this >>>

=.="

A pink dolphin?? Whoa!!!

Ok, I admit la...I photoshop-ed it....not that pink at first..lolx...

And a pink bouquet of roses~!!!

Buy me all the things above and use this bouquet of roses to propose to me and I will marry you!!! Wahahahahahahahaha!!! (What?? cannot dream is it~!!) XD

19 comments:

Yirui said...

please dun dye angel into pink.. hahahhaa... never.. you can have the whole room pink whole house pink everything pink but dun dye angel pink!!!! buy her pink shirt can la.. hahaha.. now your room also pink wat.. cheh.. buy new comforter then look more pink ad a.. i kinda pity vic next time hoh.. your room all pink.. he see pink see till he love pink then all his stuf pink ad lo?? hahaha..

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha...that's funny!! lolx...Actually I told Vic about this earlier lo...He said ok one...ahahaha...Unless he changed his mind la...Next time maybe changed to more da nan ren....Then say NO to all my pink stuff...=.=" I don't want this to happen!! =(

Unknown said...

And of coz...I won't dye Angel into PINK la..haahahahhaha....no worries....XD

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Why dun hv pink colour underwear one?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hahahaha~

This time i'm too tired to be on my Sean..so, not the 1st one..LOL~

hehehe~

all in pink ya??

kawaii des!

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

omg pink room...i want ler....actually i saw something on forum than can stick on the wall...creative arts for the room..they're stickers...i thought of getting some to decorate my room...but dunno whether my parents allow me to stick things on the wall anot..aih...so sien la my room now...

btw i love ur newly done manicure...its sooooooooooooo damn cute and kawaii neh...hahha..after my exam imma go do french manicure d..hahahh..if got money i'll pedicure too..all do french..hahhhahaha

Anonymous said...

no doubt, really got pink dolphin wan

Unknown said...

Jero Boy,
How do you know I don't have?? huiyo....As usual...still the ham sup boy!! =.="

Hahahaha....me dear Zara is not the first this time....lolx....try harder next time!!! Wakakakakakaka....*kidding* lolx...

Mummy, yea I know...I told my mother that I wanna paint my wall myself...in pink of coz..but she said no need, got those stickers that can stick on one...no need to paint wor...but yirui said those stickers won't last long one wor....still painting myself better right?? hahaha...by that time I tag u guys along to go paint with me want? Hahaha...yirui said she wanna paint also wor...never paint before...hahahaa....

Btw, that's not my hand la...you thought my hand so skinny meh?? Lolx....I just googled it and post it up here....I think it was nice and sweet too~!! hahahaha....nevermind la...we can do ourselves ma...quite easy to do lor...

Victor,
I know...that dolphin is actually in pink...I just photoshoped it and make it more PINK!! hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Dear,
Who ask you so rude to me huh? call me Victor? call me Darl! =P

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

those kinda stickers very sticky de wo...i'm still thinking whether wanna decorate anot..
coz i worry few years later i will regret...then when wanna tear away the stickers...have to repaint the whole room again...
so mah fan
hahahhhaa

Unknown said...

Darl.....Darl....ok? hahahahaha...XD

Mummy,
Huh? like this one meh?? tear away already then have to repaint the whole wall ga?? No need la...buy another sticker and stick onto it la...XD

Barbie said...

OMG!!!! princess!! Count me in ur dream too! I want all these to happen so bad! (^____^) PINK PINK PINK! The only difference is that I wanna have a Disney Princess bathroom n toilet LOL..., but that wont' happen, cuz I know my mom wouldn't let me get ones heh ehh...

Unknown said...

Princess Barbie~!!
Why?? Why you mother won't allow u to do so?? It's not impossible wut....hahahaha.....sure sure...count you in!!! mUAX!!

Victoria Yin Yin said...

omg!!! it is so pink!! I love the pink bed !!!! that is a must for my room too~!ar love pink

TINTIN said...

I like the first picture of the pink room..very nice!!~

Unknown said...

PrincessBB~!!
Yea...We all LOVE pink!!! hahaha...It's just our thing right? Hahahahaha......

tintin,
Yea...love that pinky room a lot!!

Anonymous said...

lol next time dye your puppy pink! =P

Unknown said...

Kenwooi~
Don't want le....so cruel....=(

Stelle said...

Looks like you really are in love with pink. I particularly like the Nissan Micra in the first car photo because it is Barbie’s car. This is a special edition model that Nissan created for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. -Stelle Courney