Monday, November 3, 2008

Blonde = Chio-ness....

I would love to be blonde but unfortunately, I was born to have a tan skin color...too bad....but never mind....Now that I know how to use photoshop, I can edit my hair color from black to blonde!! Wahahaha....It's just so cool!!

Pictures.....


yirui>>

looks like a foreigner already huh?? XD

Me >>

Ok, Ok....I know this is too over.....But can't you just let me show off of my photoshop skills ar?? hahahahaha...

Thierry >>

Looks like gangster or not??? Wakakakakaka......

6 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

First?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Hoyeah!

I'm the first one!

BTW, you really looked beautiful darling!!

hehehe~

U realized something in my name there?

the middle one....

hehehehe...

Unknown said...

Zara, dearie....

yes~!! You're the first one!! Muax!! hahaha.....it shows that you're always the first one to view my bog!!! Muax!! Of coz i do realized....it's the chinese version of ZARA....hahahahahha.....

Svetlena said...

so cool!! I wanna do that too, m gonna color my hair this weekend :P :P

Cute as always Angela^^

Btw, m i the 2nd?? :P

Unknown said...

you're going to dye your hair this weekend?? What color are u going to dye?? Must post ur pic up ya?? I wanna see my pretty princess!! Muax!!

Unknown said...

and yes, you're the 2nd!! hahaha...