Saturday, March 3, 2007

Laziness...

It has been such a long time i didn't lay my hands on my blog..And the main reason is..i was too lazy to think of what to write..even now also..I don't feel like writing..so, just gonna post all my photos here for my fellow friends to grab..hehe..But don't worry..i'll continue writing one day..hehe...So, here comes 5a1 reunion gathering photos..

group photos..


peik yeng n nga theng..




me n theng..




ah yi and ah di...




me n peik yeng..




hey man!!this is xuxu...haha...


me n yi again...


group photos again..



this is our class rep (wawa) n qian chi..



peik yeng n xuxu...


three of us ---> bestest friends ever...












zi n yi rulez...


me n di..




yeng n xuxu...


me n di again...hahaha..




what's xuxu doing?shy wor...lolx..



huge cup!!lolx..


me n yi..


ciakz...focus on me enough alr..(said cheah lin)



peace..(xuxu)

No comments: