Thursday, March 8, 2007

night at the curve...

Join Michelle and Victor to the curve last night..thought of going to the Laundry bar, but ended up eating at Midori (inside cineleisure) A Japanese restaurant...Michelle's mood droped terus..Because she expected something much more interesting..She keeps on complaining about Laundry bar...very smoky...stuffy..boring..and etc...etc...true also...I also can't really stand that smell...But the band inside quite nice la..The main singer is a girl..she and two of her back up singer also sang very well lo..especially that guy..can sing very high pitch one..hebatnya..XP Frankly speaking, the only thing i like is the band only lo..haha..By the way, Victor's brother is working there also..Three of them look exactly alike one...scary...haha..

I love Midori's ice-cream!!Although it is quite expensive..But tasty..Go and have a try...I'm sure you will like it..This ice-cream is ordered by Victor..Strawberry's flavour smooties..According to Victor, this ice-cream here is not as tasty as the ice-cream that ordered by me..sure la..Angela very good taste one..lolx..


This is my mango's flavour smooth ice-cream!!omg!!i'm addicted to it already..A lot of fruits...got jelly some more..And the ice-cream taste like yogurt one!!awww....I wish i could have it as my daily desert...Just for your information, this bowl of ice-cream cost me RM14.90...But i'm sure you won't regret after having it...Just like me...hehe....


yummy...I'M LOVIN' IT...


Jellyfish...taste good also!!


Victor's Unagi rice...(set)


Me and Victor..enjoying our ice-cream...yummy yummy...












Different expression of my lovely friend--> Michelle...=)













Eddy and his gf, chooi yin...






----Victor----








Michelle and Vic..



Me n michelle...sweet..=)


Me n Vic again...



--ANN--hehe..


Nice view of the curve...

No comments: