Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New header for my blog^^

Today after my piano jury, I came back with frustration because I played badly for my jury....To release stress, I viewed back my photos taken at Sunway Pyramid weeks ago and planned to change a new header for my blog so I sat there trying to design one of my photo. Victor helped me up with the words because he is more used to photoshop compared to me~^^ Thanks Victor....

Edit till halfway, Patrick Ong walked over and said he wanna edit for me, so I let him use my laptop to edit my photo. And it ends up like this >>>


Quite creative but I don't think it suits my blog header because I should be the main character but this photo is like promoting the shopping mall--Myslbek but not me...XD So I have to edit for myself again.....=.="


I actually like this photo more than the first one...
I am like floating in the middle of nowhere~ so cool!! hahahahaha....XD


And FINALLY!!!~

Done~ edited by me myself ok?? hahahaha.....
leave me some comments about this photo ya?? =)

P/S: I don't mind if you wanna design another header for me~ XD


Any of you out there wanna design another header for me??
I will choose the nicest photo and put it as my header picture!!
*Ngek ngek ngek~*evil* XD

17 comments:

Svetlena said...

It looks nice dear :) The floating one cool,,hehehe,
really wish to help u design, but m not a good design, so i may change ur lovely pic to sth else :P :P

Brigida Ayson Schmidt said...

Angela, your header looks very very lovely... I wonder, was that taken in a studio or outdoor? It sure looks great, and you look gorgeous as usual! Good job Dear Angie =)

Barbie said...

Awww! Princess! Nice new header pic! You are absolutely gorgeous in each and every shot! *muack*

Yeah, the pic of you in the air is so cute! Barbie love it! Gonna steal ur pics again ^ ^ *evil laugh*

I wish I could help you design your header, but I am so terrible at photoshop! =( *sob sob* Hope Barbie can do that someday! ^ ^

Akira 思胜 said...

Nice header!!! Looks great wor!!!

Mei-Wah said...

LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER!!! so lovely... :)

@ng31a said...

Lena,
I don't mind if it turns out ugly...as long as it is designed by you,I will surely like it~XD

Bridge,
it was taken outdoor~ hehe...Thanks for your compliment dear~ muax!! =*

Princess Barbie~!!
Yea...the one me floating in the air is so cool man!! I shall design a header with me floating in the air~ hahahahaha....

Dear wanna steal my pics again?? you may~ ahahahaha.....XD I wish dear barbie could help me to design my header too~ =( As what I have said to Lena, I don't care whether it turns out ugly or whatever...I will surely like it as long as it is designed by a heart~!!! =)

Akira,
Thanks dearie Akira...you are always here to leave me a comment~!!! Thanks ya? Muax!! =)

Mei Wah~
Thanks for ur compliment dear~!!! love ya....hehehe....XD

Joy said...

aww..okok..

i love yr header angela!!!
yr fren edit really nice o..=D

@ng31a said...

Joy,
hmpf!! Want me to ask only you leave me a comment...=(

Hahaha...Anyway, thanks for your compliment~!! muax~ hehehe...

By the way, I edited myself ga~!!!

ZARA said...

Wah!!
I love it so much!
I am thinking to chnage the template too but too busy nowadays! sigh!
tired...
exhausted with life....

choyyin forever said...

Nice header you got!!

@ng31a said...

Zara,
yea....go change one~ we change together-gether~!! lolx....XD
you're right....we're all having a busy schedule...exhausted with life~ *sigh*

Choy yin~
Thanks for the compliment!!! muax~^^

ZARA said...

The problem when want to change it - all the widgets will dissapear~

@ng31a said...

Serious?? Why?? This is not a problem to me~ ...hmm.....

ZARA said...

Got no idea~ but then, I really love your header!
You want to know our quote in my class recently?
I talked to them about u, how beautiful are u and u r from Ipoh.
One of my coursemate, a Chinese is from Ipoh and we played game like this.
"Ipoh girl is really beautiful"

@ng31a said...

lolx...what's ur friend's name?? Maybe she's my friend in Ipoh?? XD Which school is she in last time??

JeromeFo令狐冲 said...

Your posing abit like *hrm hrm*
-_-

@ng31a said...

hrm hrm?? What hmr hmr??? =.="