Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love puppy!!!

I always wanted to own a pet, especially puppy....But my mother don't like pets, or I should say she don't wanna get herself into trouble?? Because if we really have a pet at home...She will always be the one who feed it...bath it and even wash their smelly pee and shit...lolx...(this is what she told us) But who cares?? All of us at home like pets and she's the only one who say NO to pets....So, few weeks ago, we went for a family trip to Penang and the last day in Penang, we went to a seafood restaurant and we saw 8 puppies (very cute one) running around outside the restaurant we went for lunch..SUPER CUTE lor I tell you...

According to the people staying there, these puppies were only 1 or 2 months old...Their mother give birth to them and leave them...not to say she leave them lar...Because she still bring food for them everyday....It's just that the owner of the puppies mother don't wanna raise so many puppies...So..................poor puppies....=(

The people staying there some more told me to being them home if I want....OF COZ I WANT LAR!!! But still have to ask my parents for permission ma....So me and Duncan went in to the restaurant to get permission from them....Daddy said ok...But mummy said don't want....3 said ok, 1 said no.....So majority wons!!! Ho Ho Ho Ho.....

I said I want one.....and my brother wants too...So we decided to bring two back!!! hahahahaha...We asked for a big box to put two of them in and brought them back to Ipoh!! Hurray!!!! Finally I can have my own pet!!!!! Hahahahahhaa.....

By the way, I am sure you will be thinking...how did we manage to bring them back from Penang to Ipoh...2 hours drive wo...Hahahaha...It's actually kinda tough though.....Although they stay very quiet in the big box....but I bet that is the first time they travel like this...So they keep vomiting and luckily we're smart enough because we put a layer of newspaper before we put the two puppies in....Thank God!! I couldn't imagine what is going to happen if the layer of newspaper was not there...Duncan was carrying the box during the whole journey....lolx...

So.....

Here are some photos of my two little puppies....^^

This is my one...I called it mimi but my mother called it whitie (it is pronouce as white-ty) lolx..




Very cute right???? =)

And this is my brother's one...
I called it momo but my mother called it brownie.....lolx...










And the two of them....
always biting each other....





Is there anyone can tell whether they're playing around or fighting???
I am confuse.....lolx....

No comments: