Monday, April 7, 2008

How do you explain F-R-E-A-K??

I'll show you what we call freak because it's hard to explain in words....XD


So...









Let me first introduce you my lovely family members.....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


This is YIRUI!!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and this is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YIK LING also known as ling ling....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dearest VICTOR chin kok chung (猪脚醋)-pronounce it in cantonese...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here comes our beloved papa.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PATRICK ONG!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after introducing papa.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
now of coz mama's turn la....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here comes our Highness ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LIM HUEY HSIANG!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And last but not least....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ms ANGELA ONG!!! ( that's me!!)

hahahahahahahaha.....

I am sure these are what we call freak right??

but the weirdest thing is...















we can still have our own gang of friends and still be happy all the time although we look horrible...(that's the power of F-R-I-E-N-D-S-H-I-P!!!! ) cool huh??

We are the so call FREAK FAMILY!!! YAY!!!


No comments: