Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Band Concert (part 2)

Me n the metal fella~ SEAN!!!
seriously, I've never expect you can sang so well lo!!! BRAVO my friend!!!



Sean look so cute here....lolx...



Me and my dearest Jenny!!! I use photoshop to put makeup for her also...hehehehee...


Me and Tien Kiat and Jenny!!


Me and Tien Kiat>>


Follow up by....



Me and Kai Sing!!! She's always so happy.....=)


Different expressions of us....XD (Take one)


(Take two)


(Take three)


(Take four)


Me and Jeanie sweetie...=)


us again...


Again....aahahahaha...


Me and a nice friend of mine ---> Melinda!!


She looks so cute right??


Me, melinda (closing eyes) and YenNi....XD


Three of us again..


And this time the four of us...Daphny joined in...




Me and Daphny!!!


Me and YenNi...


EDDY or Vampire??? =.="


Jenny d Angel and Tien Kiat d Devil!!! hahahahaha....


Me and Keng Cheng....a silly friend of mine...(always bully me one...) ='(




Me and pretty Sau Mei!!






Me and Victor --the trumpeteer!! (take one)


(take two)


final one >>> XD


And this is my sexy Stewart!! (with blue eyes) hahahaha....




Here comes Stewart and my Queen >> Stephanie!!


After edited by me >>


And this is the Cool girl!! >> Valerie....(my lovely senior)


Finally...our three lecturers....>>

Alex, Adil and Juan Pablo....

But, what's Alex doing??? =.=" I have no idea...

Ok, that's all for today...lazy to resize those pictures again...XD

So I'll continue part three very soon!!! STAY TUNED!! ciaoz...=)

No comments: