Monday, April 14, 2008

Band Concert 11/4/08 (part 1)

Lazy to think of what to say...So just let the pictures do the talking...=)

me and my lovely bandmate+senior....
Sheyla!!


Sheyla and Junie


Davina and Sean (take one)


Davina and Sean (take two) XD


Sheyla and Davina


Me and the Amcee of the night--DAVINA!!


Davina and Alex--my pop history lecturer...


Sheyla and Alex


And here comes me and Alex!! he's very good in Drums!!


I forced him to smile and this is how it ended up...=.=”


Alex, er.......speechless...=.="


me and my queen!! Stephanie!!





She looks different here right?
I used photoshop to put make up for her...lolx...


Kesiannya...we look soSOSosoooo.....kesian...lolx...

And this is Junie!!! --my lovely senior...=)


we're forced to smile...lolx...




that's all for now...will continue part two very soon...

stay tuned ya?? =)

No comments: