Friday, July 25, 2008

Naughty Angel turns F.A.T ^^

As I have promised....I am now here to blog about Angel...Those who lurve puppies MUST read this post~ I am sure you guys will enjoy viewing this post~^^

Story started from last Saturday, I brought Angel back to Ipoh since my brother keeps asking me to bring Angel back...He is a dog lover too~ So I decided to bring Angel back to show my brother and my parents~

I went for the shining teens event on Saturday morning and came back around 6 something at night~ Angel stays at home alone by herself and when my mother came back from Penang around 5 something, she saw Angel with a *hungry look* and she thought she's very hungry so she open up the tupperware that I used to put Angel's food and let Angel eat until she stops eating!!!

When I came back that time, I was so SHOCKED that Angel's tummy is like going to burst anytime~!!!

[conversation between me and my mother]

Me :"MUMMY!! How much you fed Angel???"
mummy:" Huh?? I just let her eat until she stops eating!!"
Me :"OH MY GOD!!!! WHY YOU NEVER ASKED ME HOW MUCH TO FEED BEFORE YOU FEED HER????!!!!"
mummy:" I thought she's very hungry so I let her eat until she's full la..."
Me :" How can you do this to her??? Usually I feed her with 3 spoon of food only!!"
mummy:" Oh really??? How I know wor...."
Me : ......................*speechless* =.="

So, Angel is now very heavy and fat~!! *sigh*

Photos of Angel~


SEE!! She's now so lazy and fat!!! Keep lying on the floor only!!!


Angel and her best friend~ THE DOG~ hahahahaha...


Naughty Angel playing around with my teddy~
Both of them looks alike because of the color of the fur~ XD


OMG!! This photo is so obscene!! lolx....


I forced her to carry my teddy bag....XD


What on earth are they doing??? hahahaha....XD


big eyes~


Look at her fat body!!! OMG!!!


Her body is so long now....*tsk tsk tsk*


My pretty Angel~ ^^


Does she look like a doll~?? kekeke...


Biting her best friend....=.="


I LOVE THIS PHOTO THE MOST!!! LOOKS SO CUTE~!!! hahahaha...


Love this one too~ Looks so professional~ hahaha...


Big head of Angel's~!!! XD


By the way, Akira has bought an Iguana and he thought it was cool~
But to me....er....better not say anything...hahaha....

Akira named it JACK~ hahaha....


Akira and Jack~^^


Jack and Angel~ hahaha....love this photo so much~!!! XD

Last but not least, I have just bought a vaseline today for only Rm8.90 at Watson which is located nearby my college because my lips are too dry until it's cracking now...So my friend--Wan Jun asked me to use vaseline coz it helps to moisturize ur lips or skin~


But when I reached home only I realized it's already expired!!! The expired date is 25-02-08!! It's expired for 5 ++ months already!!! Stupid watson!!!No wonder it's so cheap la~!!! They said got promotion that's why so cheap wo~!!! What the!!!! *sigh*

What should I do??? Should I continue using it??? haiz....



The end ..........

15 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

What? Your friend named Akira too?

Mei-Wah said...

hahaha, akira, i was shocked too when i read that akira got a iguana, UNTIL i saw the photo... another akira rupanya... :)

angel is so cute!!! :)

~::*♀*mIyUkI*♀*::~ said...

i think u should go n file a complaint on Watson~

@ng31a said...

Akira,
yea...he's a Japanese mix Malay....Akira is his real name lo...hahaha...

Mei-Wah~
Hahaha...what do you think of that Iguana?? You love Iguana?? hahahaha...Yea...Angel is as cute as before but fatter only...XD

miyuki~!!
Welcome to my blog and thanks for leaving a comment here...you're so lovely...=)
By the way, I go back and asked those workers working in Watson already...they said it's the manufactured date..not expired date...So paiseh~!! XD

JeromeFo令狐冲 said...

Luckily you didn't put my name
" Jeromefo " =P

@ SmalL G!RL said...

aiY!!!! Angel's so so so so cute!!! to see lah, bt to keep as pet, i won't hehe, scared of doggie lah...bt really!!! i kind of love Angel!!

dn use dat vaseline nymore lah...ltr gt allergy or wat, lagi susah...

@ng31a said...

Jero, why wanna put your name??? =.="

meimei,
You should have one lo...they're really cute~!! I used to scare of dogs also..but now...I LOVE THEM!!! hahahaha...

ZARA said...

that's just really GOOODDD!!!
u have the sense of a photographer!
iguana?
my fren have scorpion as her pet~
my comment?
~silence~
ha3

@ng31a said...

Zara,
Hahaha...don't dare to say it out huh?? lolx...OMG!! Scorpion???? Scorpion is poisoned!!! ......=.="

Btw, thanks for ur compliment...lolx..

Barbie said...

Awww! Look at my cutie little niece ^ ^ She's just darn cute! So cuddley like the doll, and her fur, darn rite babe. Your teddy and Angel looks adorable together ^ ^ Barbie really loves the picture! Really do! Heh heh...

BTW, that Vaseline isn't expired, is it? You were mistaken urself or wat, Princess?

@ng31a said...

Barbie,
yea..it's the manufactured date...not expired date...I am mistaken~ XD

ksteeng1122 said...

Hi, 1st time dropping by ur blog! I love ur angel....So happy to meet a dog lover here becoz I also a dog lover...Ur angel is super cute......

@ng31a said...

Oh you're a dog lover too?? Then you Must come to my blog often coz I am gonna blog a lot about Angel....then we can share our experience too~!! =)

jiani said...

ur puppy is soooo cute. is she a poodle?

@ng31a said...

Yes she is....hehehe....But too bad she's now a fatty boom boom~!! hahaha....XD Not as cute as before already...