Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry....

Sorry guys....

I've not been blogging since.....errr...when arrr?? =.=" I also forgot already....lolx........

But you guys have to be more understanding lo...Sometimes it's not that I don't wanna blog lo..It's just that my laptop's keypad has got something wrong....Several numbers are not working already...So I've sent it back to the ASUS factory to repair....Not that I purposely don't want to blog ok??

This post is for those people who complaint about me not blogging for such a long time...Especially Mr Ong Chong Han!! Some more call me SLACKER wo!!! How dare you!!!
$%^&*(!^#%#$&*(!$%^
Mr Xie E also....My laptop is still not fixed yet la......=.="

Even my beloved Ling also said me dai lan chong??? ='( I really very sad already lo...BUT!!!
LING!!! you yourself also never update your blog lo ok??!?!?? You also DAI LAN CHONG lo!!!! Blerk!~~ hahahahahaha....

Ok la....This is just a random post of mine....gtg la now la...will blog again when my laptop is back....Most probably I will get it back next week....Hopefully it's fixed by next week la....pray hard for it....XD

BYE~

stay tuned!!~~

No comments: