Thursday, January 24, 2008

mood swing??

I am having serious mood swing recently...I can be very happy this minute but it will never last...Don't ask me why coz I don't know either...It's just a feeling and I hardly can explain it using words...

Anyways, I am not in the mood today due to......I got a big "0%" for my HAMM 3 (Harmony Analysis for modern music 3) 's quiz..Or I should say the whole class get 0% except for 3 persons...1 of them got 100% coz this is his second time taking this subject...meaning he failed this subject last semester and have to retake it again this semester...that's why he knows better than we all do..and 2 of them got 50% coz they asked those seniors to explain to them about it..and the rest....all 0%...YES, I am one of them...but I still think this is not the right way to judge us!!! He said he did asked us to study this chapter 2 days ago but I did not hear him saying this!! Anyways, this is a quiz...the marks will be counted in our finals...Don't you think you should at least teach us...make sure we know everything then only you test us?? You have never go through this chapter with us before and you suddenly give us a pop quiz??? To me it was just so unfair!!! Is all the "ang mohs" out there like this too?? Whatever!! What is done is done...I can't do anything also..

Are you happy today?? Maybe you are, maybe you are not...either one of it..but whatever the answer is...you still have to continue your own journey right?? Time will never stop and it will not give you a break...A lot of people always ask for a break or to turn back time?? Nah~ face the fact!! Time is cruel...it'll never stop...no matter what you're facing, no matter how stress are you, you still have to keep going...

Sometimes I might be sad, feeling down...everything seem to be so blue..


Sometimes I might spent some time thinking am I really doing the right thing..Or I should say am I doing something that me myself really wanna do??


And there're some times I will force myself to smile because I don't want my family and friends to worry about me...So I pretend to be fine but inside me is not fine at all...

But God is fair.....Sooner or later...Sad moments will surely fade away and something good is going to happen....Rainbow is still gonna comes up no matter how heavy the rain is...so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SMILE...and live your life to the fullest!!!! cheers!!!

No comments: