Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

A very happy new year to each and everyone who's viewing my blog now..!! I went to Mont Kiara Plaza to count down today coz if we go kl sure will be very jam one...anywayz...I did enjoy myself with my friends and of coz Victor...=)

Heaps of photos have been taken..check it out baby~ lolx...

[photos]

I went for a air brush tattoo...XD


Still in the process...




DONE!!!


Went to Starbucks coffee while waiting for the clock hits 12am..

ordered a piece of Blueberry cheesecake...yummy yum!!! XD


And a cup of chocolate cream chips..



What happened to yirui?? She looks so down...=(


I like this picture a lot..both of them look so sweet...lolx..


What's that expression??? hahahaha..


yirui and Chin lynn...my new friend...=)


mummy:" you idiot, stay away from me before I take action on you!!"


Everyday facing the phone donno do what...=.=" hahahahaha...


Are you not in the mood or what?? =(

Ladies and gentlemen...let me introduce you the GOD OF GAMBLE of the year of 2007!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PATRICK ONG GAM BER!!!


And the wife of ONG GAM BER >>>>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Mrs GAMBLE!!!


MR and MRS GAMBLE!!!


And that night's camera man!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VICTOR CHIN BO BO!!!


And the most happening person of the night is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let us put our hands together to welcome....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MS HAPPENING ONG!!!



First of all...I would like to thank my parents for giving birth to me and watching me grown up day by day..and I would like to thank all my beloved friends for always supporting me and lend me a helping hand when I need help...I also would like to thank God for listening to my prayers...Last but not least, I would like to thank huey hsiang, yirui, chin lynn, patrick and victor for giving out this "MOST HAPPENING TROPHY" to me...Thank you, thank you...I will remain happening in order to return the favor of you all and won't ever disappoint you guys!! Thank you...

NEXT....

THE SMS FREAK >>>>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MS MESSAGE HOLIC!!!!!


MR GAMBLE'S art work >>>



MS HAPPENING AND MR CAMERA!! *APPLAUSE*






AND ......

12.00am!!! 1/1/08 !!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

FIREWORKS ...




After counting down for new year...We went to somewhere near SS2 to yum cha...And of coz we had a lot of fun together!!!

We played "JIAN JA" while waiting for our food...


MS GAMBLE!!


MS MESSAGE HOLIC'S FRIEND >> Ms CHIN LYNN!!!

Nice to meet ya chin lynn!!! =)

AND LASTLY A GROUP PHOTO OF ALL OF US >>>

This is actually a nice picture but it has spoiled by MR GAMBLE!! He actually has another name which is MR JOKER!!! HATE HIM!!! HE spoiled my image!!!

(just for your information, yik ling is not here with us that night coz she's still in Sabah for semester break...will surely join us in our next outing...stay tuned...)

THE END >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: