Thursday, December 27, 2007

Loving myself XD

UuuuuhhUuuuuu~~~

I got a new bag, purse and lovely nails...it's all new and I am soooooo happy!!!guess I'm already addicted to shopping and dressing up...but who cares?? I am still me...hehehe...

photos..


nice? It's my second time letting people do my nails and it's damn cheap you know? It only costs me RM21 included all the blink blink thingies...The person who did my nails said this is the most popular design now in Japan....I am so loving it!!! XD


And this is my new bag and purse!!! I wouldn't buy such bag and purse before this..but I love it a lot now..guess I am transforming too!!!mummy...I'm transforming to your style and you're transforming to my style?? lolx..It is a good thing actually...At least we are starting to have something in common!!...hehehe...not bad not bad....


This is a Christmas present who gave by the manicurist...(paiseh~ I purposely wanna show off my nails one..lolx...) you know what?? I am definitely going back to that stall to have another manicure done...I WILL BE BACKK!!! ahahaha...

No comments: