Friday, January 29, 2010

Am selling my N97 white!!

*updated*

The title said it all~ I'm selling my N97 white because I have just got myself a BB!! Yay~^^

It's an original set~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Full set includes:
-Charger
-USB Cable
-Box
-Warranty Card (still under warranty)
-Headset with mic
-Stylus
-Pouch

Basically everything you need!! =)

I'm selling it for Rm1750 Rm1550 (Wanna sell it before I go back to my hometown for Chinese New Year so I decrease the price~^^)
As you can see it's still very new so if you're interested do let me know fast k? First come first serve!!

6 comments:

LORD ZARA 札拉 said...

wah!!

so cool liao~

suitable for blogging too~~

=]

LORD ZARA 札拉 said...

aiyark~~

no my blog name lor~

huhuhu~

Angela Ong said...

Zara dear! Yes! Can blog straight away from it~ =)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Irenelim said...

Sold liao?

Angela Ong said...

Nope. It's still with me~ XD