Friday, January 29, 2010

Am selling my N97 white!!

*updated*

The title said it all~ I'm selling my N97 white because I have just got myself a BB!! Yay~^^

It's an original set~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Full set includes:
-Charger
-USB Cable
-Box
-Warranty Card (still under warranty)
-Headset with mic
-Stylus
-Pouch

Basically everything you need!! =)

I'm selling it for Rm1750 Rm1550 (Wanna sell it before I go back to my hometown for Chinese New Year so I decrease the price~^^)
As you can see it's still very new so if you're interested do let me know fast k? First come first serve!!

6 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

wah!!

so cool liao~

suitable for blogging too~~

=]

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

aiyark~~

no my blog name lor~

huhuhu~

Unknown said...

Zara dear! Yes! Can blog straight away from it~ =)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Irenelim said...

Sold liao?

Unknown said...

Nope. It's still with me~ XD