Friday, March 13, 2009

A night that fills with hapiness!!

I just came back from Laundry bar for the fly fm's Campur Chart event. It was a blast I would say!! Love Mia's voice a lot!! It's very powerful yet sexy ** Woohuuuu!! XD

But seriously, the rest of the band sucks man!! The vocalist went out of tune, guitar not tuned....Yuckss!! I just don't like it lah!! =.="

Despite the yucky band, everything was actually fun. Hani Madu was the MC for that night and you know what?? She's gonna launch her album tomorrow at the same place!! =)

And the happiest thing for that night is that I have got a bunch of nice friend to hang out with!! We played truth or dare and it was damn syok man!! Get to know a lot of personal thingy about them as in who are they going after and a lot more!! XD

I am just so happy about everything that happened tonight but not the yucky band thank you.

I have took plenty of photos and I am gonna blog about it soon..

Stay tuned for more updates...=)

P/S: Is anyone going for the MDG2's party at MIST CLUB this coming monday which is the 16th of March on 7pm onwards??

You should go okay!! I will see you there then!!

Ciaoz....

14 comments:

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

first?

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

lalalala...

wah!

party?!

daydreaminggurl said...

so nice woh go laundry huh.. hahaha.. i tot you coming back home but din come back home lo.. din off the lights till the next morning.. hahaa..

@ng31a said...

Zara dear,
Yes!! Party!!! Interested??

Ruirui,
Oh really?? Sorry le meimei...forgot to tell you guys that I am not coming home...=(

Arissa @ Mei Yen said...

hey hun
how are you =)

@ng31a said...

Mei Yen dear,
I am fine thank you~^^
So are you going to the MDG2 party at MIST CLUB??

JeromeFo said...

Sigh>< Im in oversea now, no chance to go

@ng31a said...

Jero boy,
It's your lost lo...Wakakakaka...XD

daydreaminggurl said...

nvm nvm.. hahahaa.. had fun then good lo... eee.. i wanna go lo.. but duno can go anot also ler... aih..

Happy Angel said...

lala...wanna go ler..but dun think we managed to get the VIP passes though...sigh....

@ SmalL G!RL said...

me wan pics leh, why no pics? :P

@ng31a said...

ruirui and mummy,
Serious ar?? They didn't send you guys email telling you that you're invited?? I did wor...so you guys can use mine!!! Hehehehehe....

meimei,
Pics will be up soon!!! hehehehe...XD

vialentino said...

wah...u really a party girl now...i miss laundry bar...still as happening as last time?

@ng31a said...

Party girl?? LOL!! I went there just because of MIA only...My friend told me she is really good in singing and that is why I went!! The motive is a good one ok??

Don't call me party girl la...sounds so...err...I donno what to say about it also...hahaha..XD