Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Victor!!

Went up to langat hill the other day to celebrate darl's birthday.....It's suppose to be a surprise party. I told darl it will be just the two of us going up there but I actually invite all our friends together to surprise darl up there. And I hope it does surprised you. MUAX!! XD 

Here are a few pictures of the two of us .....



Hope you really enjoy yourself that night...
And again, Happy belated Birthday my dear!!

Anyway, a lot of things happened that night...but it's fun though...hahaha....will blog about it some other day because it is kinda late right now and I am super tired already.

So, Nitez everybody......and also sorry for abandoning my blog for such a long time. Uni got loads of stuff to take care of.......

I am very stress and tired recently.....Loads of things are waiting for me to do but I am just to tired of all these.....I hope everything will come to an end very soon. those who care for me please do pray for me. 


~ hugss and kisses ~ X O X O ~

7 comments:

JeromeFo令狐冲 said...

Wow.So romantic!
2pics only -_-" ?

ZARA said...

Angela darling....
Welcome back baby....

Ahh...
romantic...^0^
u must be happy...

Too busy ya?
LOL~
Same goes to me here...

By the way darling...
Do really take care ya?
Love ya!

Mei-Wah said...

angie angie!!!
how are you?

well, happy birthday to Victor!

Victor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@ng31a said...

jero,
Of coz got more....but will post it up next time. hehehe....

Zara,
Dear.....thanks for caring of me~!! MUAX!! i will take care of myself...don't worry k? love ya....=)

Mei Wah~
I am fine my dear~!! thanks for being so caring~!! hehehe....muax!!

Barbie said...

Wow, Look at you and your prince, dear! So sweet ^ ^ Say Happy belated b-day to ur prince, Angie!

and yeah, been awhile since you updated ur page. Barbie miss u so so much. Tons of luck to my princess, and always love and miss u as always! You're quiet like BB now :( so sad :(

Take care, and all the best to u,
Barbie

@ng31a said...

Barbie dear~
I am too busy with Uni's stuff. I promised I will blog as much as I can once I finished all my final exams and stuff ok?? Barbie MUST wait for me....I miss you guys a lot too!!! I really do.....

I will be back some day!!! love ya princess......MUAX~