Friday, September 5, 2008

^^~Home alone~^^

I was alone at home now. Ling went to temple, Yirui went back to her house at PJ and HueyHsiang went to Patrick's house at Kota Kemuning......Although I am all alone but I don't feel lonely at all~ Don't ask me why because I just LOVE being alone~ No Reasons for this~^^

So, I was playing around with photo funia and here are some nice photo that I like the most~

I am in the drawing~!!! Yippie~


Love this the most~^^





Wow!! Check this out~ This is just so cool man!! (spot me)


This is nice too~!!





That's all for this photos...Hope you enjoy viewing it~^^

By the way, I have bought a Nintendo DS Lite for Rm690~

It used to look like this,


But it is now like this~^^
Photobucket
Zhing zhing zhing zhing!!!XD

Photobucket
My phone and my Ds Lite~ Bling bling~!!! hahahaha....XD

Photobucket
Me and my lovely pinky DS Lite~^^

Ok, that's all for today...I have blog two posts a day~ Hardworking or not??
Don't complain that I never blog already especially that Matthias small boy!!! Some more said wanna throw stone at me wo~!!huiyo...hahaha.....

ciaoz~^^

18 comments:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Owh!
That's cute!
Zara already played around with that PhotoFunia.Syok liao.

But, to let Victoria hold my photo,
I do love her hubby do that for me. hahaha...

Unknown said...

hahahaha....I just get introduced to this website few weeks ago...I am so outdated huh?? hahahaha....XD

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Its okay darling...
Its for fun right?
[hug n kiss]

Unknown said...

Yea..it's for fun but why I always do outdated things?? hmm.....

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

OMGz
OMGz
OMGz...
All the pictures .....

Unknown said...

Jero, why are you so shocked??? hmmm....

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Your nintendo is sooo lovely pink! Did you design it yourself? The afterlook is so awesome! You can be a very good designer someday. Take that as your future profession haha!

Also, you're getting popular girl. I saw same thing to Akira's blog before. How do you do it guys?

Svetlena said...

Firstly, love ur photo design ^^ really nice, ^^

Secondly, ur DS! Cute!! Mine is White ^^ hehe,

Barbie said...

Yeah ^ ^ Photofonia is fun to fuss around with ^ ^ Know wat princess? Barbie love the first pic of you in the drawing. So damn nice ^ ^

Wahh! Love your pinky Nintendo too ^ ^ Cute!

Unknown said...

Bridge~!!
you love my design for my DS Lite?? Not everbody say so you know? =( Thanks anyway...=)

about the pictures...there is a website...you just need to browse your picture and they will automatically edit for you~!! very convenient one...=) and I am not as popular as you lo....XD

Princess Lena~!!
why you buy a white DS lite?? I thought you're a pink lover too?? Should buy pink wut!~hmmm...

Princess Barbie~!!
Barbie love my design too?? Happy happy* hehehe...MUAX~!!!

Cherish Leow said...

hey Angela ^^

i can't post msg at your C Box, dunno why~ xD

how may i help you with the portable studio?? are you planning to buy a pro-tool software? or just download those tracks editing software from the internet?
you can try cool edit pro. it's not bad... quite comprehensive in functions.
and as for... the mixer.. u can get the 3 channels one. i dunno how much but from my campus studio, it has 16 channel (if not mistaken.. it's around that number) and it is costly.

you wanna record your demo track? good luck ya!!! =D

-wenQ-

Matthias aka. Matt2001 said...

What la!?
cannot throw stone meh??
Lucky i didn't throw rock at u!!

Unknown said...

MATT= mad boy!!

throw your head!~ you dare to throw me?? I tell my daddy u bully me!!!! hmpf~!!!

Unknown said...

MATT= mad boy!!

throw your head!~ you dare to throw me?? I tell my daddy u bully me!!!! hmpf~!!!

Chobits said...

WAAHH!! All so pretty and cool~ XD
You really have talent to design, hehe~ ^^

Unknown said...

Oh...the photos?? it's not designed by me la...it's designed by photofunia.com....I am not that pro yet....lolx.....hahaha....Thanks for the compliment though....XD

Stephie said...

Hey! :) Cool. How'd you make the bling?!

Unknown said...

How?? just paste whatever I think is nice onto it la~!! hahahaha.....you want me to do it for you?? XD