Saturday, February 17, 2007

i'm addicted to mc donald!?!!

I have no idea ever since when i started to fall for McDonald...till now, I'm totally addicted to McD...omg!!what should i do? i know it's not healhty..but my feeling towards McD is too strong..i gotta put myself in control...lolx...

well, these are the pics that we took during the meal in McD..
me n lingX2..



what am i doing?!?



me..lingX2 n lovely tian...haha..^^



i enjoyed being with all of you...especially you...lingX2...


our laughter...

who's mouth is the biggest?check it out ya?haha..

yirui, the cutest one...love ya loads..


me n my sos..yummy...haha...

bullying by them...kesian-nya..

silly lil tian..licking sos wor...

tian kissing lingX2?hahahaha...

mummy...looks so serious..donno messaging who leh?should be daddy lo..lolx..

as i always saiy, time flies..i donno how long our friendship can last..but I'll try my very best to treasure each and every moment being with you guys..you guys are just cool~~i would like to apologize for whatever I've done wrongly..sorry...

FRANCE...

No comments: